Your data is sent using HTTPS.
When your data is moving between you and us, everything is encrypted and sent securely using HTTPS.
We do not store any debit/credit card information.
We do not store or save any debit/credit card information on our website.
Your passwords are hashed
All passwords on our site are hashed for maximum security. We always recommend using a strong password to secure your account.
We encourage you to understand what makes a strong password, and use them accordingly. You can generate a strong password here: https://strongpasswordgenerator.com
Keeping your data secure
Keeping customer data safe is a huge responsibility and our top priority. We work hard to protect our customers data from the latest threats. This is not a onetime effort, it’s a continual process that we monitor and work on.
Security issues come to light through different means and activities, from articles in technical press, discovery during routine work, and through our internal reviews and vulnerability scans.
How we deal with security issues
When we discover a security threat we follow this process:
- Understand the nature of the threat.
- Assess the risk of the threat to our customers data – bearing in mind the likelihood of breach and the impact of a possible breach
- Scope the work required to mitigate or eliminate the risk.
- Prioritise any work according to the results of this risk assessment.
- Once the issue is resolved we’ll email you with the results.
Reporting security problems
Send all security concerns directly to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you as soon as we can, usually this will be in 2 hours during week days.